Cabbage with Zucchini and Ricotta
This dish is really good. I made it first because I needed to use up half a
cabbage left over from St. Patty's Day.
- 1/2 head of cabbage, sliced into two-inch ribbons
- 1 zucchini, sliced into one-inch chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 of a white onion, sliced
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 can butter beans
- 1/2 tbsp thyme
- 1/2 tbsp rosemary
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic to the pan and heat until aromatic.
- Add the onion to the pan and heat for a few minutes.
- Add the cabbage to the pan and stir everything.
- Throw in the thyme, rosemary, and salt. Stir again.
- Heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the butter beans.
- Heat for another 10 minutes or until the cabbage is soft.
- Add the ricotta and stir until mixed well.
- Heat for another couple minutes.