I have a lot of irons in the fire. Here's where everything I'm working on this year is at.
Ingenium Second Edition: The playtest book is out. The cover art is done, and I've started collecting more interior art. Sarah will be editing it in the not-too-distant future. I don't think this will be published until next year.
Aether Second Edition: The playtest book for this is also out. Editing is in progress. It needs both cover art and interior art. I might hire a friend of mine who worked on the Nostalgix TCG to do graphic design and layout for it.
Aethermancy: Kevin is still working on the manuscript for this one. Of all the Silver Gryphon Games projects, this is the one that I wanted to get out the door in 2023, but now I have doubts about that happening. At least all the artwork is done, and the editing is mostly done, except for the chapters Kevin is still writing.
Vox Draconis: Kingdoms of Stone and Fire: This guy's been on hold almost the entire year. I've been focusing my RPG-writing efforts on Silver Gryphon projects.
Mysteries of a Broken World: Like Vox Draconis, this game has taken a back seat to SGG products. I won't be working on it this year.
AmigaSource: This one's new. The current maintainer reached out to me asking for assistance in improving the site. I'm in the process of rewriting the site mostly from scratch, but keeping the NCSA Mosaic-friendly HTML.
Tayledras Fan Site: This is another new project this year. I originally planned to just resurrect my old Tayledras Fan Club website, but after nixing all of the "club" content, it was pretty bare bones. So I'm going to make it a knowledge base for the fictional Tayledras culture as presented in the Valdemar novels by Mercedes Lackey. However, I won't begin to write the content for the site until I've finished reading every novel that the Tayledras appear in. At time of writing, I'm working on Arrows of the Queen.
Iron Arachne: This year I started breaking pieces of the site out into their own NPM packages. Some of them are seeing use by other people now. I'm going to expand on this concept as I have time. Someone reached out to me asking if I could turn the dungeon generation and star system generation modules into NPM packages.