This is my page about wines I like and things I've learned about wine.
- 1924 Limited Edition (2018): bourbon barrel aged cabernet sauvignon, out of Lodi, California. A product of Gnarly Head Wines.
Excellent Wine Importers
- Kermit Lynch: Very into the Old World wines, esp. French. Was knighted by France.
On Judging Wine
On the label, look for the following things:
- ABV between 11-13%
- A regulatory body, if from an Old World country
- An importer, if from a foreign country
- Whether they list the grape type and the region or not